Skip survey header

Contact My Lawyer

*If you do not know your case number, please go to the Clerk’s Showcase. This site is a service of the Palm Beach County Clerk and Comptroller. For questions about the site, please call 561-355-2996.


Find my Case


Once you have located your case in the Clerk’s Showcase system, you can find the division on the eCaseView page.

See the example below:

This question requires a valid email address.
This question requires a valid date format of MM/DD/YYYY.